Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie before and after detailing

crawfish

Here are some picture i took after my Adams detail job. Unfortunately it was a bit dusty on the way ot the lake I was taking the picture at, ut you can get the idea. I tried to post the picures, but I only managed to post the link to the photos, but they come up pretty quickly.

Lakemartin002.jpg

Lakemartin003.jpg

Lakemartin004.jpg

Lakemartin006.jpg

Lakemartin007.jpg

Lakemartin010.jpg

Lakemartin014.jpg

Edited by C6Bill

No, I have not been to Jazz Fest, even though my daughter lived in that area of New Orleans for a while. We have a music festival in Lafayette that occurs during one of the weekends that Jazz Fest is going on that we always attend as my wife is a volunteer. It is called Festival International and it also attracts some very good acts, many of them from French speaking countries. There are about 4 large stages, it is conducted in the downtown and is free. Some acts will play both the Jazz Fest and Festival International. (Bonnie Raitt was an example a few years back)

Happy Mardi Gras:banana:

Thanks For all of the kind word. In the past, I have previously spent many hours trying to make my car look like this, only to be disappointed. I feel like I have discovered the "Holy Grail" of home car detailing methods. This was fun and easy. I am going to try to spread the word to some of my fellow Vette buddies here in town.

BTW Gerry, This Vette is my daily driver, and when I am overseas my wife drives it. She does not however wash it, so this was what I faced when I got home from work last week. :willy:

(Of course the alternative could be worse, she could take it to a car wash:mad:)