Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass sealant on helmet visor

Z06Seal

Question

Will glass sealant work on a helmet visor? I don't want to put it on and find out the hard way it might haze up my helmet visor or something since it's glass.

I searched and didn't get anything. 

quick answer anyone?

Thanks!

8 answers to this question

It was a birthday gift from the wife. I was eyeing for a little bit, but didn't wanna spend the cash on it as I don't wear a full face too much on the harley. I guess she remembered and I got it as my bday gift today. It can be worn as a full face, or you can bring the chin piece up and around your head to the back to make it a half face to get some wind in your face. how cool!

oh and the glass cleaner works very well on the flat black btw. no shine, but gets finger smears etc off. Might need more of this stuff to use on the harley's flat black paint as well...

If I get stuck in the rain, the glass coat I think will make my life much easier as far as seeing out the visor. now I gotta get that rain suit that stuffs into a little sack!

post-3664-0-38002200-1428034311_thumb.jpg

post-3664-0-24537600-1428034313_thumb.jpg

post-3664-0-09651100-1428034315_thumb.jpg

post-3664-0-42742300-1428034316_thumb.jpg

post-3664-0-81186600-1428034317_thumb.jpg

post-3664-0-74544900-1428034318_thumb.jpg

Edited by Z06Seal

I am thinking of replacing my helmet with that same one.

How do you like it?

My current is a modular as well, but it is time to replace and I liked that one when I saw it at the dealer.

Good idea on the Glass Sealant, never thought of trying that!

Edited by dave5514

Cool helmet Amir!  And Waterless Wash will work on the glass and matte black too.

I heard the rinseless wash (I use that as my waterless mix) will add gloss, so I haven't touched my matt black stuff with it.

I am thinking of replacing my helmet with that same one.

How do you like it?

My current is a modular as well, but it is time to replace and I liked that one when I saw it at the dealer.

Good idea on the Glass Sealant, never thought of trying that!

It's very nice. I had a modular before as well. Problem was I always ride with it up unless I'm doing highway speeds, and when it's up, it will sometimes fall down, or come down halfway blocking my vision. This one is great because only the chin piece goes up, so you still get to utilize your visor with a full face. There really isn't another helmet like it that i know of. the medium felt a bit tight (that's my size) but I can feel it's already loosening up.

I would highly recommend this helmet to anyone who's looking for a modular helmet too. also has a sunshade visor.