Customer Service 866.965.0400

Virtualford.org Detail Party Pics

We had Richie over to a Fl Chapter members house today for a Adams Polish detail demo. We had terrible weather for you guys up north. It was sunny and in the low 70s crappy weather I know. Richie is a real asset for Adams Polish, he is a great guy and cares a lot for what he does and is the best I've seen. Below is a link of the photos I took. In some of them it looks like people are bending wire, the crazies are bending bolts and large nails. Tim the bearded guy is amazing in what he can bend with his hands.

http://picasaweb.google.com/dodge.allandodge.allan/AdamsDetailParty22109?feat=directlink

Edited by Huckleberry

Thanks Allan

Hey Richie, I just wanted to say it was such a pleasure to meet you and get to see you do your magic!!!!

The gang from VFO had a blast and would love to do another Detail Clinic later on in the year. Thank you so much for taking time to show us how to use the fine products that Adam sells, I learned a lot today

THANKS AGAIN!!!! :thumbsup::rockon::cheers:

Please email me the pics when you get some time so I can post them up on VFO:thumbsup:

Edited by GATOR CREW

Guest Richie Carbone

Allan, Thank you for the kind words. I had a great time and look forward to doing this again in the future.:cheers:

Bert, Thanks for setting this up.:thumbsup:

Tim rocks, I should have him come out to all of my shows, he definitely draws a crowd.:grouphug: