Customer Service 866.965.0400

Prius Detail

Thorsager

This was my first detail for someone I did not know. I guess my business cards worked! The inside of the car was in great shape so we did not have to spend a lot of time there. The outside had a lot of swirls and scratches. We did a wash, clay, and one-step correction using the Paint Correction Polish. We then used the Liquid Paint Sealant. The first picture is a 50/50 shot.

post-7699-0-51529800-1428802224_thumb.jpg

post-7699-0-20623000-1428802306_thumb.jpg

post-7699-0-80824000-1428802458_thumb.jpg

Looks good.

What machine and pad did you use with the paint correcting polish?

Finished down and removed the swirls very good in one step.

I used the FLEX with orange foam pads. I'm finding that people want their cars to look good but do not have the time or money to spend on making it perfect, which is ok. By only doing a one-step correction most of the swirls/scratches are gone and their car looks great for not a lot of money.

I used the FLEX with orange foam pads. I'm finding that people want their cars to look good but do not have the time or money to spend on making it perfect, which is ok. By only doing a one-step correction most of the swirls/scratches are gone and their car looks great for not a lot of money.

True statements there!

And by using the Flex, it allows you to complete the task in a shorter time period, which also should add to your potential to complete more vehicles.

Myself, I don't detail professionally, just do specific cars for myself and individuals mostly for shows, so those types typically require me to spend the time and attention to make them the best they can be.

I also do some vehicles for friends and family, where "better than new" but not always perfection are the results. These are typically "daily drivers" which only get done after they see my cars either in a show, or on the road.

Continued good luck and fortune in your detailing endeavors!