Customer Service 866.965.0400

noobie question for dark paint

Zach5.9CTD

Question

hey guys, i know this sounds like a REALLY noobie question, but my 2010 ram that i JUST detailed yesterday got driven through a small puddle with what looks like wet gravel road colored spots just behind tires on one side, also had a bird decide the brown looked appealing to drop a load on my outer A pillar.  How can i go about cleaning these areas, as well as the rest of the truck (dusty) without marking my finish at all.  Hoping to not have to perform a full wash, time just isnt in todays plans for that  My biggest areas of concern are the drips and bird dropping.  Its only probably 10-12 drips behind each tire and 3 or 4 spots from the bird. 

5 answers to this question

Waterless wash with lots of lubrication!  Soak down the bird bomb, and spray off as much if it as possible.  Try not to wipe the area, but soak and blot with the towel.  Same for the other areas. 

the bird dropping was fresh, i did waterless wash it, and wiped lightly, checked, no marking

the spray from tires is definitly from some sort of gravel/dirt, its a cream/light tan in color and is slightly "chunky"  you touch it and sand/dirt falls from the spots.  i just left that haha

the bird dropping was fresh, i did waterless wash it, and wiped lightly, checked, no marking

the spray from tires is definitly from some sort of gravel/dirt, its a cream/light tan in color and is slightly "chunky"  you touch it and sand/dirt falls from the spots.  i just left that haha

unfortunatly with those big mud grapplers youre going to have that issue all the time lol...rinseless wash like said is your go to with that..unless you just want to wait until you have time to wash the truck