Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailing vs OCD

dufus1

OK, I'm getting older and enjoy cleaning my car even if its not pristene. Adams and other venders make it easy with quality products that are very effective at cutting through grime. My neighbors give me funny looks while polishing chrome, cleaning windows, shampoo carpets and upholstery and polishing the paint or wheels.. Even the Doc thinks I mightbe OCD because I'm always cleaning something LOL!

Its becaus when I was younger, my ride was always dirty inside and out due to my employment in a dirty environment. Its like a migrant worker going to a 5-star hotel HA HA

I feel ya, I don't chase perfection on either of my trucks because I drive the one pretty hard and the other is a commuter/worker but they always stay clean.  Its a hobby (despite what all my friends say) and I always have the cleanest ride and I enjoy that.  Adams definitely makes it all possible.

I don't know that there is anything wrong with "shooting for perfection" as in our family growing up "way back in the day" we were taught to do things right, or not at all.

It seems like today's world looks for instant gratification with the least amount of effort.

Adam's products help out greatly in that regard, but at the end of the day, whatever results make you happy or satisfied are all that should matter.

• 2 weeks later...