Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hot water carpet extraction or steamer

Prestigetouchdetailing

Question

1385 arrived today and it does work! Lots of steam in a reasonable amount of time. The wife said, oh you got a steamer and so far I have cleaned kitchen floor and the sofa that the dog likes to lay on when we are gone, (he thinks we don't know and we pretend we don't.) I may actually get to use it in the garage tomorrow night. I am not impressed with the "storage bag" that comes with it, not really large enough, and doesn't close. I think I will use the bag I used for the Cyclo, before I got the Rupes/Cyclo bag. I can't figure out the use for the little nylon net, but other than that, I think I am going to like having the steamer for our vehicles.

1385 arrived today and it does work! Lots of steam in a reasonable amount of time. The wife said, oh you got a steamer and so far I have cleaned kitchen floor and the sofa that the dog likes to lay on when we are gone, (he thinks we don't know and we pretend we don't.) I may actually get to use it in the garage tomorrow night. I am not impressed with the "storage bag" that comes with it, not really large enough, and doesn't close. I think I will use the bag I used for the Cyclo, before I got the Rupes/Cyclo bag. I can't figure out the use for the little nylon net, but other than that, I think I am going to like having the steamer for our vehicles.

Nylon net fits on the 4 spikes on the back of the unit to hold the small nozzles.