Customer Service 866.965.0400

First Time G&G

TR6speed

Question

I wash the car today for the first time since I got my shipment in last week and I tried the G&G.  I will say at first I though that it may not be what I was hoping for.  I am so use to washing the car first thing in the morning before the sun gets into my driveway and then pulling it into the garage to dry it off out of the sun.  I have always used the blower to get the majority of the water off the surface and out of all the areas that hold water.  So today when I pulled it into the garage I had a bucket of fresh water to soak my double soft towel in as Dylan shows. 

As it turned out I don't think this method took any longer and maybe even a little less time to dry the car completely and then use the air compressor to blow the water out of those areas that hold it.

I must say I am impressed with the G&G and the surface is so slick I actually had trouble putting my car cover on.

I do have one question.  Should the double soft towel be rinsed after a few panels or just wing it out after each area?  It was rinsing it after each panel, but not sure if I should or not.  My only issue I have with it, is when it runs down the sides and drips on teh floor, that area becomes a little slippery.

A few after shots:

post-118-0-64406000-1442510310_thumb.jpg

post-118-0-65810900-1442510315_thumb.jpg

1 answer to this question

I wouldn't rinse the application towel; you'll lose a lot of the product that's already in there, which will lead to having to use more. Think about VRT - by the time you're on the last tire you barely need to add more to the sponge.

I'd lightly wring it out if it starts dripping. You'll still lose a little bit of product, but not as much as rinsing it.