Customer Service 866.965.0400

15 f350 got some adams love

efroeh

Well I finally found the time to give me new 15 f350 some love and care. I made sure that the dealer did not touch outside. Truck only has 710 km on it what's that like 550 miles? Anyways I stated with a good wash then foam gun with shampoo and some all purpose cleaner. Did that twice then hit it with the red wash wedge ( love that thing needs to be on a stick to reach the roof tho) rinsed it off hit it with the master blaster to dry and pulled it into the garage. Clayed it just needed foam pads did a correction on it with my porter cable I need a new machine ( prob didn't need it but good practice as I'm newer to it) then did trim and followed it with liquid paint sealant with the machine went on easy like the stuff hope it holds up. While waiting I did my windows then covered it with some patriot wax. Now onto the pics. I'm no professional and there done with a Samsung phone but got some cool reflection pics with my car.

Enjoy

20150919_171303_zpsr5luppfl.jpg

20150919_171320_zps54pohtum.jpg

20150919_171331_zpsvl8s8gie.jpg

20150919_171425_zpsomtb776z.jpg

20150919_171508_zps7zk9xdyl.jpg

Let me know what u guys think.

That is some great depth to that paint in the Mustang reflection shots, great job! In regards to your comment about hoping the Liquid Paint Sealant holds up, I can see up to 6 months of water beading with one application :) The Patriot Wax you put on top of it won't have that type of longevity, but it's such a pleasure to use that I don't mind reapplying it!

Edit: For the Brilliant Glaze, yes you could have put a coat on prior to the Patriot Wax, but it's not absolutely necessary. It would bring more wow factor to the finish, but don't feel like you need to strip the Patriot Wax off. BG can also be used on top of the Patriot Wax, but since it doesn't have any protection properties, it won't hold up to the elements very well like a LSP wax or sealant would.

My suggestion would be to maybe wait a month or so, before it gets super cold up north, and then apply a coat of BG and another coat of Patriot on top of it :)

Edited by Dan@Adams