Customer Service 866.965.0400

Duramax Diesel Canyon

LFairbanks

pretty cool but I hope they don't price it out of the segment.  watch it be a $40k plus truck with the little dmax in it.  At that point get a fullsize

You can build it on the website, add the exhaust brake and it already ads the 4k diesel option.  I built one how I would want it and it was 44k.

You can build it on the website, add the exhaust brake and it already ads the 4k diesel option.  I built one how I would want it and it was 44k.

thanks for validating for me...i don't see them moving many of those then.  

Man, back in 08 you could get a 3/4 ton dmax for $45k easy.  its crazy how much cars/trucks...especially trucks have gotten these days

In '03 I ordered my Ram. Cummins 6spd sport package, loaded except leather. 42k. Now of course the amount of electronics you can get now were not even an option back then, but the Cummins alone now is like 8k back in '03 it was I think 5,400 and the NV5600 6 spd was another 400.

Man, back in 08 you could get a 3/4 ton dmax for $45k easy.  its crazy how much cars/trucks...especially trucks have gotten these days

I think a full size Duramax now days is probably mid 60K.  I know when I bought my 2011 SLT brand new it was 60K.  The duramax engine and allison transmission was a 10K upgrade.  

Just like everything else in life the prices increase with the exception of wages.  

Tell me about it.   The SUV that I drive was $38K back in 2004 now the same SUV is $45K and if you add all the options $50K.

Just like everything else in life the prices increase with the exception of wages.  

I am just thankful that I have a job in this bad economy that we are experiencing.   The employeer that I work for has laid off 50% of the workforce (less than three years).  My prior group has had a 60% decrease and my current group has had a 40% decrease.  Honestly we have NOT seen the beginning trust me. 

Sorry got off topic.

Edited by DieselDude