Customer Service 866.965.0400

Award winning shine

Rich

Yeah, in hindsight, for what I paid for the new one, I could have kept the black one and still bought a C7.  But I have the need for power and speed and a plain C7 didn't cut it.  I probably should have held out for the C7 Z06, but at that time, it wasn't even on the drawing board. 

Still, I'm happy with the giddy up I have in the 427. 

Rich, you did good with getting the 2013 427 Anniversary Edition Convertible, limited production numbers, and they should retain their value more than a C7 Z06 will at the end of the day.

When GM announced the C7 Z06, they thought that maybe a total of 8 to 10 percent of the population would buy them, but that figure is closer to 40 to 45 percent.

With the price increase over a base Stingray, the Z06 has become a "cash cow" for GM, and they will build as many as they can to sell.

Yeah, in hindsight, for what I paid for the new one, I could have kept the black one and still bought a C7.  But I have the need for power and speed and a plain C7 didn't cut it.  I probably should have held out for the C7 Z06, but at that time, it wasn't even on the drawing board. 

Still, I'm happy with the giddy up I have in the 427.

You made the right choice! C6 is a better machine than the C5 = fact.

And as for that 427...!!!!....... When it comes to American muscle, there's NO replacement for displacement! The vette deserves a 427.

That black C5 beauty was nice, no doubt... But your current monster is on a different level.

Just my .02 of course.