Customer Service 866.965.0400

2015 Tuxedo Black Ford Taurus.

2500HHP

Acquired a new car yesterday. It was a demo car for the local dealerships so it had seen the spin wash a lot. Anyway, this morning I started testing to see what it's going to take to get it right.

Cleaned area with APC to remove whatever crap was on it, then clayed with detail spray. Attached afters are with the old Swirl and Haze Remover and Fine Machine Polish. One pass of each until flashed. Not 100% but we're moving in the right direction.

Before. Trunk Lid.

IMG_4270_zps4o8rvcbg.jpg

After. Trunk Lid.

IMG_4276_zpsebktfkb8.jpg

Before. Drivers rear quarter panel.

IMG_4277_zpspfc1ndz8.jpg

After. Drivers rear quarter panel.

IMG_4280_zpsdyiqpxyc.jpg

What is everyones thoughts on the new Paint Correcting/Finishing Polish compared to the old style I'm using?

The new PCP cuts much better than the old SHR.....not really the same product at all.  The only similarities are the color(s).  Plenty of threads discussing this but bottom line is it's a very nice polish.  I would say it falls into a "medium" category as far as the general industry is concerned, but with multiple passes,  very good results can be achieved.  When PCP was released, I did quite a few side by sides with other polishes to get a feel for the cutting power.

BTW, Taurus looks good!