Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grit Guard Washboard

Erictski

Question

Are there any cut-away videos or clear bucket videos of GritGuards in action? 

Yes there are videos of these in action, I came across one on AMMO NYC youtube channel the other day. Don't worry! Ill always be an adams person! Just saw it as i was peruzing youtube

WOULD LOVE the 2gal or 3.5gal buckets to come along!  I have some small old buckets I use for the wheel washing. 

May I also let you take note of other groups that sell a TON of stickers to label the buckets for  wheels, rinse, wash.  Say way you want but people BUY these types of little items especially the ones who are OCD and want things labeled and organized etc.  PEOPLE LOVE stickers and such, I promise you are missing out on some profit by not offering such things. 

Might I also add that people would like to see the bucket dollies and other things offered as well. 

Edited by dskinsler83

WOULD LOVE the 2gal or 3.5gal buckets to come along!  I have some small old buckets I use for the wheel washing. 

May I also let you take note of other groups that sell a TON of stickers to label the buckets for  wheels, rinse, wash.  Say way you want but people BUY these types of little items especially the ones who are OCD and want things labeled and organized etc.  PEOPLE LOVE stickers and such, I promise you are missing out on some profit by not offering such things. 

Might I also add that people would like to see the bucket dollies and other things offered as well. 

There were limited edition 3.5gal buckets that came out last summer for the 4th of July Sale (blue bucket with flag logo sticker) and there was another one for Halloween (orange bucket with pumpkin logo sticker).

Also, about 2 years or so ago, they offered the bucket stickers/labels for individual sale.  I would also like to see them available again, so people can update their buckets with the current logo, but I am not sure if this will happen, but will pass along the suggestion!

Bucket dollies were another item that were around for years, but then went away, likely because they were not selling many of them.