Customer Service 866.965.0400

Looking for help and support

lawson4450

Hey guys here is a little something ive been doing for the last 5 years and we are doing it again please read:

Hey guys just wanted to let you know my name is Dan and im a career firefighter/emt in North Plainfield NJ. My department holds a fundraiser every year (this being year 6) to help raise money to fight kids cancer. In the past 5 years we have raised over $200,000 for St Baldricks, not bad for a small 24 man department we've done well in the past and Im looking for support again this year. The way this works is we raise money and then on the given day which is for us on 3/21/09 we all shave our heads to show our solidarity for the children that have cancer. If you can give anything it would be appreciated no matter how small or how big it all goes to the charity. Please go to Stbaldricks.org and donate to Daniel Lawson of the north plainfield fire dept, please if you can help please do. thank you .

You got it Dan. I work with Make A Wish and I'll do whatever I can for kids. Having first hand knowledge of kids with cancer and other diseases that can kill them, I help anyway I can. These kids deserve the most, and best that we can give them. We all accept it when an adult gets cancer, but it's crushing when a child has it. Our neighbors daughter had cancer in her leg several years ago, and unfortunately she passed at age 15. Heartbreaking.

Thanks for doing what you do, both raising the $$, and for your firefighting.

Donation on its way.:thumbsup::thumbsup: