Customer Service 866.965.0400

Kudos to Kourtney

I had a great experience with Kourtney on the phone today so I thought I would share. I am not an Instagram user but I do stalk the Adam's IG page on occasion... Ok mostly everyday... Matt is sneaky and throws up codes and giveaways over there. Anyway, I saw a code there yesterday for 15% off so I had a cart brewing and then up pops the 20% off chem sale. So here I am with some chemicals and some non chemicals in my cart. I call in and Kourtney takes my call. She was unaware of the 15% code but verified it and proceeded to take my 2 orders, chem and non chem, and then just combined them so they would ship together. I had also added a few items to my non chemical order that I didn't really need trying to get to the $75 free shipping cutoff. I told her this and she said it wouldn't be a problem and removed them for me and still gave me the free shipping since the two orders exceeded the cutoff.

As we have all come to expect from Adam's, the service was great and Kourtney was very pleasant to talk to. Thanks again Kourtney!

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments Nick! It is just as awesome to get good feedback as it is to give good customer service. 

There's a lot of coupon codes out there and it's sometimes hard to keep track of all of them. haha. Thank you for being patient with me while I verified the 15% off code in Instagram and processed the two transactions! 

I think we have the best customers out there.   ^_^

Thanks again Nick!