Customer Service 866.965.0400

Now im sold for life INDEFINITELY

SVT01LIGHTNING

Question

so....got off work went over to a friends house to install a set of HID headlights and fog lights in my truck and i removed the radiator shroud piece to give us a little more room to work......well i decided to leave the piece off till i got home to try out the Detail Spray and the Metal Polish for the billet piece i have on it...the whole piece was filthy(dust,road grime and water spots).....and all i could say after was WOW and stand back in absolute awe after i was done........

HIDsandenginepiece011.jpg

HIDsandenginepiece010.jpg

the detail spray then butterwax made the black very deep:drool:

HIDsandenginepiece013.jpg

in the rest of the dirty engine bay.....one obvious piece stands out

HIDsandenginepiece001.jpg

Buttery Wax,Metal Polish, and Detail Spray......i was very impressed

HIDsandenginepiece008.jpg

now i really cant wait to detail the whole engine!

13 answers to this question

thanks guys

Ernie, quit playing around w/ the new truck & get to work on the old one! I wanna see that thing draggin the frame! :lol:

the old truck is out of my hands bro(as far as gettin the frame finished).....its sittin at a shop waiting to be built....ill keep you updated on it though!

thanks guys

the old truck is out of my hands bro(as far as gettin the frame finished).....its sittin at a shop waiting to be built....ill keep you updated on it though!

That's cool, please do! Can't wait to see it again.

thanks everybody:cheers:

next will be to purchase the clay bar, S&H remover and the revive polish and get to work on the body...i found a section on the drivers door where the door was re-painted and whoever did it tried to blend in the paint...well they failed horribly at it....looks like a white hazy V shape in the paint....it wont come out im almost sure of it but we'll see how it turns out once i do a full detail