Customer Service 866.965.0400

It's been quite awhile & I've got questions.

vizsla1822

Question

I've haven't been on this forum since maybe 2011 when I lost my job after 26 years with the same company.  In 2013, my health went down the tubes but I'm much better now and am getting back in the swing of things.  Enough of the whining, here are my questions.

1.  I have a birth defect affecting my right arm and hand.  While both appear normal looking; they are non-functioning ( sort of like former Senator Bob Dole ).  Do you all know of a one handed polisher?  I was thinking of a palm sander adapted to use the small(er) sized Adams pads?

2.  While my Adams products still have that distinctive Adams smell, I going to assume they are toast and I need to dump them and re-order?

Hope you all don't think I'm whining (not my intent) just looking for a little information/help.

Thank you all very much.

4 answers to this question

Products do have a shelf life of about 2 years but it doesn't mean you have to dump it all. Cream like products usually tend to go bad quicker than liquid products.

At the end of the day, if they smell the same, look the same and perform the same, keep using them. I had an old bottle of swirl and haze remover that I finished up recently, it smelt and looked the same but performance was down.

Would this polisher have to be electric, or is it possible for you to use an air tool?  I have not heard of any electric palm sanders that are recommended for polishing.  But there are several palm-type polishers available, including a few Rupes models, that are air powered that could work for you.