Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello

Done a search & couldn't find any previous threads.

Is there any reason that Adams don't do a tar/glue remover? It's one of the main detailing products I use. It loathes me having to buy another brand.

Cheers

Normal recommendation around here has been Tarminator and at $5 a can, there is probably little chance that many companies would try to make a competitor.

It's extremely cheap and works very well, so it would be hard to go up against.

Normal recommendation around here has been Tarminator and at $5 a can, there is probably little chance that many companies would try to make a competitor.

It's extremely cheap and works very well, so it would be hard to go up against.

Jason nailed it.  We can introduce one, and have several formulas in house.  Still, unless we blow away the Tarminator product, it's hard to introduce it into our line.  At $5-6/ can, Tarminator works extremely well, and is available at nearly every auto parts and big box retail outlet.

Jason nailed it.  We can introduce one, and have several formulas in house.  Still, unless we blow away the Tarminator product, it's hard to introduce it into our line.  At $5-6/ can, Tarminator works extremely well, and is available at nearly every auto parts and big box retail outlet.

Thanks, I'll stick with what we have in the U.K, was just hoping for another Adams bottle on the shelf :)

Jason nailed it. We can introduce one, and have several formulas in house. Still, unless we blow away the Tarminator product, it's hard to introduce it into our line. At $5-6/ can, Tarminator works extremely well, and is available at nearly every auto parts and big box retail outlet.

Adam this is why I appreciate your honesty as a businessman, because it makes total sense to me as well - even though you probably could easily sell a formula at double the price and people would buy it.