Customer Service 866.965.0400

First time use with Waterless and H2O Guard today...

JeremyBlake

Question

I used the Waterless on one car and the H2O Guard on another car. Wow. They're both amazing.

I washed my car today and then did the H2O Guard after. It completely eliminated the need to clean my glass afterwards. 100% spotless, no streaks. Super, super easy to use too. I absolutely love it.

Waterless, I won't use much on my car, but I did want to test it so I tried it on my mom's rather dirty car. Again, completely easy to use. Night and day difference with almost no effort. Adam's has me completely sold. I quickly realized today that I need to go with the gallon size for Wheel Cleaner though. Two cars and I used over 1/3 of my 16oz today. :o

4 answers to this question

Jeremy,

Once your wheels are cleaned properly, if you seal them up properly using Liquid Paint Sealant, or possibly H2O G & G, regular washing with car shampoo may clean them up without the need to always use the wheel cleaner.

Jeremy,

Once your wheels are cleaned properly, if you seal them up properly using Liquid Paint Sealant, or possibly H2O G & G, regular washing with car shampoo may clean them up without the need to always use the wheel cleaner.

Even on matte wheels? That's the only thing I was unsure of. Switching soon to VMR or Neuspeed gloss wheels.. not staying matte OR black. Way too tough to keep clean/clean looking.