Customer Service 866.965.0400

First time use with Waterless and H2O Guard today...

JeremyBlake

Question

I used the Waterless on one car and the H2O Guard on another car. Wow. They're both amazing.

I washed my car today and then did the H2O Guard after. It completely eliminated the need to clean my glass afterwards. 100% spotless, no streaks. Super, super easy to use too. I absolutely love it.

Waterless, I won't use much on my car, but I did want to test it so I tried it on my mom's rather dirty car. Again, completely easy to use. Night and day difference with almost no effort. Adam's has me completely sold. I quickly realized today that I need to go with the gallon size for Wheel Cleaner though. Two cars and I used over 1/3 of my 16oz today. :o

4 answers to this question

Jeremy,

Once your wheels are cleaned properly, if you seal them up properly using Liquid Paint Sealant, or possibly H2O G & G, regular washing with car shampoo may clean them up without the need to always use the wheel cleaner.

I quickly realized today that I need to go with the gallon size for Wheel Cleaner though. Two cars and I used over 1/3 of my 16oz today. :o

You must not have cleaned the barrels. When I do that, I have a hard time doing 2 cars with the whole 16oz.

Jeremy,

Once your wheels are cleaned properly, if you seal them up properly using Liquid Paint Sealant, or possibly H2O G & G, regular washing with car shampoo may clean them up without the need to always use the wheel cleaner.

Even on matte wheels? That's the only thing I was unsure of. Switching soon to VMR or Neuspeed gloss wheels.. not staying matte OR black. Way too tough to keep clean/clean looking.