Customer Service 866.965.0400

In and Out Spray/ Under Carriage Combo

Mariner

Question

As some of you may know, I have a tux black Raptor, and as much as I love to see that paint sparkle, I'm just as content rolling down a back road at 80mph. Well in Florida, the clay and dirt stains really bad and trying to keep up with the staining on my frame is a losing battle, especially right up near my Rogue bumper where the frame is exposed. It looks ugly and downright embarrassing when the rest of the truck is spotless. So a few weeks ago I sprayed the whole frame with in and out spray. I know it isn't necessarily a cleaner but damn it looked good. Then I figured maybe if I sprayed it with Under Carriage Spray, I might be better off.

My question to you knowledgeable folk, was my brain in the right place? My truck is currently sitting for a few weeks while I'm out to sea, so am I going to go home to a faded, streaking, ugly frame? Or is there something I can do differently in the future to help clean it?

(I've tried hand scrubbing, car wash shampoo, APC, etc.)

2 answers to this question

Both the IOS and UCS will dress the frame and help hide the mud stains and faded paint, but they won't last very long.  Some rain or a couple washes and you will have to reapply one of the products.

I would say try both a couple times, and see which gives the most improvement and lasts the longest.  Not having used either on my frame, I would guess that UCS will last longer.