Customer Service 866.965.0400

Doing my first paint correction! (pics coming soon)

Murk Mags

Question

Hey y'all, finally started my paint correction. I got a good deal on a PC and some assorted polishes. I'm not sure if it's against the rules to name the company, so I'll leave that out. I just have a quick question for future paint correction. The Adam's correcting... Does it have a good cut if paired with a LC orange or white? I don't anticipate any big scratches due to now properly washing and drying the car :) I'll admit it, when I first bought the car, I brought it to a tunnel wash. I didn't know any better! And yes, it's a black car. I violated the cardinal rule of black cars. Live and learn!

5 answers to this question

Well you made me laugh, congrats!

You wrote "L-C" for the pad company but it happens to be the forum shortcut for LC ????

As far as cutting power with those 2 matched up it is more than sufficient for 95% of the jobs out there, never had to go with more cut in my detailer's life except this one scratch that I still have nightmares about on this one car a few years back

Came out excellent! A couple scratches I couldn't get with Lake Country white pads, so I ordered orange to see what that would do. All in all, came out excellent for my first time. I didn't screw anything up lol! I may do this on the side for some beer money... or more detailing products :)

post-14495-0-64311400-1465432875_thumb.jpg

post-14495-0-38526400-1465432883_thumb.jpg

post-14495-0-34337200-1465432892_thumb.jpg