Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member from middle Tennessee

Hey guys, I'm totally new to Adam's Polishes and after seeing them so much on different car forums such as camaro5.com (used to own a camaro) and gm-trucks.com, and seeing the high praise they get from everyone, I knew it was time to try them out.  I have to say, I am super impressed.  I took advantage of the awesome Memorial Day weekend sale and got a bunch of neat stuff (the foam gun is super awesome).  I used to be a Meguiars guy, but not anymore.  Everything I've tried from Adam's so far has just been phenomenal.  I also jumped on the mystery box deal and cannot wait to see what that brings!  post-14482-0-85681400-1465249413_thumb.pngpost-14482-0-67519300-1465249435_thumb.png

Andrew lets us WELCOME YOU to Adams.   Trust me you will find uses for Adams for everything.  I am now washing my tractors and lawn mowers with Adams.   Just fill up the shopping cart and I can tell you where to send the boxes too.  I appears you also have a GMC Acadia in the garage too.

Welcome Andrew.....Nice truck!

Thanks Chris!  I love that black GTO! 

Welcome Andrew,

Nice looking Sierra, and a good start to your Adam's collection!

:welcomebanner: 

Thanks Robert!  I can't wait to get my hands on some more Adam's products.  Thinking about ordering the H20 G&G next!  

Welcome to the forum Andrew!  That's a whole lotta black to keep care of, but it's real pretty!   :welcomebanner:  :welcomebanner:

Thanks Rich! That is a super nice Corvette you have there!  I hope to own one eventually.  My father and I went to the Corvette factory in Bowling Green last year and that was just an awesome experience!  

Welcome to the forums, great choice in products to keep that black beauty clean. 

Thanks Jim!  

Welcome Andrew ..Nice Sierra! 

Thanks Mark!  

Welcome. Nice truck!

Thanks Marty!  Nice Camaro!  I used to own a 2011 Camaro RS.  I still miss it sometimes.  

Andrew lets us WELCOME YOU to Adams.   Trust me you will find uses for Adams for everything.  I am now washing my tractors and lawn mowers with Adams.   Just fill up the shopping cart and I can tell you where to send the boxes too.  I appears you also have a GMC Acadia in the garage too.

Thanks Everett!  And you are correct.  The Acadia belongs to my wife.  I cleaned it up for the first time with Adams last night and she just loved the detail spray smell.  

Welcome to the forum Andrew!

Thanks Dan!  

Welcome!!

Thanks Justin!  

Welcome! Good looking truck!

Thanks James!  That's an awesome last name you have.