Customer Service 866.965.0400

Happy Father's Day

DieselDude

Happy Father's Day to all the Father's that are here on Adams Forum.  Church that I attend also does recognize men that are not fathers also so I did get a gift today. 

My father had been looking to replace both the seats on the tractors so I purchased him seats for both tractors since he looked at them the other day when we were in town.

Great day to celebrate, and be celebrated!  Let's see some family pics!   Was great to have my Dad come out for a quick visit this week, just in time for Father's day!   My wife and kids just took me out to lunch, and to buy some new shorts....it's hot in Colorado today!!

I'm a lucky guy, and grateful today for my kids, and my mentor, my Dad.

Happy Father's Day Friends, and Happy Father's Day Dad, I love you!

IMG_9694 3.JPG

IMG_9885.JPG

I had an amazing Father's day!  I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family.  

We definitely had an Adam's Father's Day.   :D  I had gotten my father the basic wash and wax kit and I am getting the mystery box from my wife and kids.  

post-14482-0-87210600-1466439683_thumb.png 

This was my first Fathers Day this year. I went to a late breakfast with my wife and son at a local restaurant and then we just relaxed around the house.

Later in the afternoon myself and several other firefighters that I work with (some of us were off duty, while others were on duty) went to the Barbara Bush Chrildren's Hospital at Maine Medical Center to grill hamburgers and hotdogs for the families who have newborn children that are in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The March of Dimes sponsors it and provides all the food while the firefighters work the grills and help serve the food. My son spent a short time in NICU last October and I can only imagine what it's like for a father to have to spend Fathers Day (for some it was thier first) watching thier child laying in an isolete in the NICU.

This was my first time participating, but it was the second year that it's been held. A lot of my co-workers that helped out also have kids that are NICU graduates, so we know what these families are going through. Our goal is to continue to do this every Fathers Day and I really don't mind sacrificing part of my day to help out.

post-12855-0-54592400-1466478874_thumb.jpeg

Edited by cev103