Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wow! H20 G&G

meinen10

First of all I'm new to the Adam's line of products and I purchased 2 mystery boxes a few weeks ago. Until now I've always enjoyed washing my car and I've never been overly obsessed with it but this line of products might have made me a believer! Every item in the box was new to me and every single item blew me out of the water! my favorite item being the H20 Guard and Gloss with the APC coming in a close second, both items are simply the bee's knees!

Guard and gloss has brought a level of shine to my silver vehicle like I've never seen on a car before and it's amazing! When it cools off my car will be getting the complete Adam's treatment.

Wash

Clay

Wash

Paint sealant (6month rotation between clay and sealant)

Americana

Monthly G&G

Detail spray every wash (the most addicting smell so far!)

Love this stuff, and the smell.... oh man it smells so good.... like every single product just smells fantastic!

I'll be purchasing a PC to do some paint correction in the future on my fathers black car that needs some help, just saving for the complete dive into the deep end of enthusiast detailing!

Welcome, pretty soon you will have a nice inventory, and get upset when the vehicle gets dirty. It's a nice addiction, much better than some I can think of.

Welcome, pretty soon you will have a nice inventory, and get upset when the vehicle gets dirty. It's a nice addiction, much better than some I can think of.

Just wait until new products are added or a product you are using and liked gets upgraded/improved$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$