Customer Service 866.965.0400

Soap dilution

2quikta

Question

9 answers to this question

I like to fill the bucket with water up to the grit guard then add 1-2 oz of soap. Then I use my pressure washer nozzle to get it nice and foamy. Halfway through the wash I hit it again with the pressure washer if needed. Suds for days!

I honestly do whatever I can to slow the foam down or its hard to get bucket fill without it running over.

Is there any reall advantage to foam when applying with a mitt? Just well mixed so you have good lubricity??

I honestly do whatever I can to slow the foam down or its hard to get bucket fill without it running over.

Is there any reall advantage to foam when applying with a mitt? Just well mixed so you have good lubricity??

That's why I pre-fill the bucket with at least one gallon before adding soap. By the time I'm done I usually have about 1-2" of water above the grit guard.

I always use too much soap if there is such a thing. I just fill the bucket half way (3 gallon bucket), squirt in probably about 2 ounces, then rip up the suds with a full blast from a hose sprayer. When the foam reaches the top of the bucket, I'm done. Too much soap? Probably but it works great for me.