Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fresh Mustang Detail

GST Auto Detail

Question

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a GM guy, particularly a LSx guy.  With that said, my business, GST Auto Detail, will detail anything you got.  I was actually pretty impressed with the new Mustang.  This one was a 4 cylinder ecoboost model, but the interior on this thing was outstanding and ecstatically, I think the new Mustangs look better than the new Camaros.  The paint on this car was near perfect, so I treated it with the Brilliant Glaze and Americana Wax.  I prefer to us a "cleaner wax" on cars that have spider-webbing and marring, but there was none of that on this car.  The owner was really impressed with how well it turned out.  He even requested that I send him this picture below.  Thanks again to Adams products for producing outstanding products that make my job so much easier.   

post-14597-0-61615400-1468253860_thumb.jpg

Edited by GST Auto Detail

5 answers to this question

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a GM guy, particularly a LSx guy.  With that said, my business, GST Auto Detail, will detail anything you got.  I was actually pretty impressed with the new Mustang.  This one was a 4 cylinder ecoboost model, but the interior on this thing was outstanding and ecstatically, I think the new Mustangs look better than the new Camaros.  The paint on this car was near perfect, so I treated it with the Brilliant Glaze and Americana Wax.  I prefer to us a "cleaner wax" on cars that have spider-webbing and marring, but there was none of that on this car.  The owner was really impressed with how well it turned out.  He even requested that I send him this picture below.  Thanks again to Adams products for producing outstanding products that make my job so much easier.   

Bite your tongue! I actually agree with you on the new Mustang. Checked one out at the dealer and felt the itch to trade my G8. Didn't happen though! 

Agreed that they definitely look better even than their older versions.  The old ones just looked "more boxy" less appealing.  I have a buddy who is considering getting one very seriously.  I've got one on my possible next car list! 

Nice job on the detail as well, the paint looks excellent!