Customer Service 866.965.0400

Daily specials?

Is it me or does the "Daily Special" on Adams website rarely change?  Maybe I'm not paying attention enough and I could be wrong but I very rarely notice it changing.  It says it is supposed to change "daily" at about noon.  Just thinking out loud...

Hi Chris, the Daily Special typically doesn't change during sale promotions, so it hasn't updated recently since we had the FOAM sale running. We updated it to the Mystery Box today, and then I'll make sure that the marketing team gets it updated tomorrow or Friday. Thanks!

I usually watch that portion of the main page pretty closely.  I think they generally change the daily specials 3-4 times per week.  Usually whichever product they list on Friday stays there through the weekend.  Then, when they offer a special like the Mystery Box, they'll leave it up for as long as the sale is going on. 

I usually watch that portion of the main page pretty closely.  I think they generally change the daily specials 3-4 times per week.  Usually whichever product they list on Friday stays there through the weekend.  Then, when they offer a special like the Mystery Box, they'll leave it up for as long as the sale is going on. 

Roger that...the description on the daily special page says it updates DAILY....i'll keep that in mind about the weekend Moe!

Correct. Kourtney updates the Daily Special each daily Monday through Friday during the normal work week, usually around lunch (Mountain Time). I will see if Matt can update the graphic on the website to mention weekdays only :)

We have a thread here on the forum that Nick and Dylan started a few years back, and myself and the other moderators will update it more frequently as the specials change on the website. Once the new special is up, comments from the previous day are deleted to remove any confusion and clutter, so don't be alarmed when posts are deleted from that thread.

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/17471-adams-daily-special-a-new-deal-each-weekday/

Correct. Kourtney updates the Daily Special Monday through Friday during the normal work week, usually around lunch (Mountain Time). I will see if Matt can update the graphic on the website to mention weekdays only :)

We have a thread here on the forum that Nick and Dylan started a few years back, and myself and the other moderators will update it more frequently as the specials change on the website. Once the new special is up, comments from the previous day are deleted to remove any confusion and clutter, so don't be alarmed when posts are deleted from that thread.

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/17471-adams-daily-special-a-new-deal-each-weekday/

Fixed it for you :D

• 1 month later...

Correct. Kourtney updates the Daily Special each daily Monday through Friday during the normal work week, usually around lunch (Mountain Time). I will see if Matt can update the graphic on the website to mention weekdays only :)

I just wanted to drop a note saying that Kourtney has been doing a great job with the daily specials. We got to see a great variety of products lately from correcting and finishing Polish to gallon size products, I think today is a gallon of carpet and upholstery cleaner. Great work as always Team Adam's