Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bottle Labels with QR Video Links

Whenever a new product is released I always watch the video for said product before ordering it to see what it does, what it's capable of and to see if there is a place/need for it in my stock pile. 

After I buy said product, I always re-watch the video before the first time I use it to be sure I am using the proper recommended technique.

With my most recent purchase of Tire & Rubber Cleaner I did the exact same thing as I always do as stated above. However sometimes it's not always easy to find videos when you are trying to use a mobile web page version or searching YouTube. So I thought to myself.... Why not put a scannable QR Code on the labels of the bottles? Scan the code and it takes you straight to the video/webpage/app or whatever.

Then thinking about it more there are a couple different ways this could be done...

There could be a permanent link per product that is always linked to the most recent video.

....OR....

Since Adam's always keeps their older videos on YouTube the QR code could change on the labels for each revision of a product. That way if a technique or use changes for a product and you have the old version that is used differently than the new version, you always get the correct information.

Anyone else have thoughts about this?

post-2630-0-31505500-1470978114.png