Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Wheel Woolie

The Turbo Stick is perfect for these instances :)

Not that I don't believe you Dan, but how well does the Turbo Stick cut through really stubborn brake dust that has been baked on?

It seems like you would be able to apply more pressure with the Wheel Woolie, but if the Turbo Stick cuts through dirt a lot easier then I'll definitely be getting one.

Edited by avimore

Not that I don't believe you Dan, but how well does the Turbo Stick cut through really stubborn brake dust that has been baked on?

It seems like you would be able to apply more pressure with the Wheel Woolie, but if the Turbo Stick cuts through dirt a lot easier then I'll definitely be getting one.

Amazingly well! You let the tool do the work. I only use the turbo stick on tough dirt, with the combination of Deep Wheel Cleaner. Wheel Woolie tackles the rest.

I used the turbo stick on the rims attached. The vehicle had brake failure, extremely baked on brake dust.

The Turbo Stick is perfect for these instances  :)

Agreed. If the rims are that bad, nothing more satisfying than seeing a turbo stick with Deep Wheel Cleaner in action.

post-10873-0-36641400-1480643178_thumb.png

Amazingly well! You let the tool do the work. I only use the turbo stick on tough dirt, with the combination of Deep Wheel Cleaner. Wheel Woolie tackles the rest.

I used the turbo stick on the rims attached. The vehicle had brake failure, extremely baked on brake dust.

That's great to hear, thanks for the feedback.  I'm sold! :D