Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member from the Northwest

Superdutytd

Howdy there my name is Shane and I hail from the good 'ol rainy pacific northwest. I have been hearing about Adam's products for a few years and then Adam joined Thedieselgarage.com as a supporting vendor and I really started to look into their products.

After joining and watching these videos and seeing a FOAM GUN (<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> :burnout:</v:shapetype>) I am ending up spending 300 bucks on just my first round of supplies. :help:But that's a lot better than the 420 bucks that first appeared in my cart but after this i'll slowly add.I'm really glad I already have a PC. Between my parents and I I've got a lot of paint to clean with a mustang, Superduty, Tahoe, and Excursion. I'm going to be doing the full meal detail on my mustang in 3 weeks when I finally have some free time. Lets see if I can round up some pics...

Hey Shane- Welcome, from Portland.

We were lucky this weekend- we had Adam in town for a detail clinic. Everyone had a great time, Adam put on a great, informative show, and Bill had product handy for those who wanted it.

You'll find the products to be outstanding, and the customer service from this company to be unbelievable!:bow:

The folks on the forum will always help with questions and are a very friendly bunch.

Good looking trucks you have there! :welcomebanner:

Yea I saw that, too bad I'm in Central Southern Idaho right now in the mountains, lol I really wish i could have gone. I was almost home this weekend but found out that the snow was falling in the mountains! I saw the Adam's deal after I already got here.