Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wow!

Coach66

Question

I became an Adams customer with my Christmas gift this year and loved it. But, our cars were all pretty well taken care of so the WOW factor, though there, was minimized. A student of mine owns a 67 mustang that he drives daily. His father has just recently rebuilt the engine to run great and look great as well. I have been giving the kid a hard time about the condition of the paint and chrome after his father had done all of that hard work for him. So, he came over today and we worked on it. I didnt realize that under all of that dirt was one of the most abused paint jobs that I had ever seen. HUGE, DEEP swirl marks and blue jean marks from peopel sitting on the fenders and washing it with what I assume to be BRILO pads. I was a little bummed in having to use up most of my present, but it was fun and well worth it for both of us.

We started with a wash (sorry I dont have yalls wash yet). I showed him the plastic bag trick and then we clay barred the whole thing.

Swirl killer pad and Swirl and Haze remover was next. My pad was completely red (color of the car) before we were done, but the paint was starting to look unbelieveable.

Fine machine polish was next and I could not believe how GREAT the paint looked. Again my white pad went red. We followed with another coat of the fine polish.

We finished off with a coat of the Machine Super wax. Even in the dimming light (we didnt start until around 3:00), we couldnt get over the shine!

A little chrome polish on the wheels and bumpers and some tire dressing (sorry again, I dont have yalls stuff yet) and the car wasnt even the same vehicle. My friend was very impressed and took down the website. I was trying to be cool like I new it all along, but even I couldnt believe how well the products worked.

Heres an idea. Next time your shooting a video, dont shoot one on a car that has been taken care of. Find an old oxidized, neglected daily driver. The WOW factor is ten times more impressive.

Sorry, we finished under the eve lights or I would have taken pictures.

Thank you again for the great products. I had a blast today and I am pretty sure that I landed you another customer.

p.s. I also used my new Spray Glaze on our mustang and my new Undercarriage spray on my wifes Expedition. Both had great results, but the kids car stole the show. Keep up the good work!

Edited by Coach66

6 answers to this question