Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pressure washer

Jrosacker

Pressure washers seem to have become disposable. A cheap unit from a big box store would be a good first PW. Tons of pressure and flow is not needed for car washing.

Honda makes great generators...pricey however.

I'll let others speak about power washers, but I'll give you advice on a Generator. DO NOT go cheap. You get what you pay for. The cheap Generators from the box stores won't last long. They also have cheap components on them that don't regulate electricity well enough, which means everything you plug into it will be affected. Smooth, "clean" power keeps your equipment from shorting out or burning up. Also, the cheap Generators have zero sound suppression, and you won't want to listen to that while you're detailing. Plenty of great portable brands out there that are quiet and reliable. Should you opt for a permanently installed Generator, there's only 1 brand.....Cummins, and I work for them.

Let me know if you have more questions about Generators, I'd be more than happy to help!

Edited by sahls01gmc

Best electric for mobile detailing?? Was thinking with just starting with a greenworka 2000 psi with 2 year replacement warranty.

Have you ever detailed cars before?  I know you are trying to start a business, but do you have experience?