Customer Service 866.965.0400

UPDATE Green Wheel Cleaner UPDATE

Team Adam's

Question

After futher testing we've come to realize that the Green Wheel Cleaner does not need to be diluted! We ran it at full strength and found that it's so safe that even at full concentration it's ready to go right out of the bottle.

Now the world's easiest to use cleaner just got easier to use!

I haven't had a chance to tap into my gallon of GWC... Danm weather...

Does it make you cough like the APC does? Man if I get to close to it when I'm spraying it trucks me up!

I am going to have to pick up some of the GWC. I have neglected my rims during the winter and brake dust was caked on. I cleaned them and part of the rim is pitted bad and brake dust still in there. I tried clay bar and didn't help, wonder if the GWC will help. They are polished aluminum rims by the way.

I am going to have to pick up some of the GWC. I have neglected my rims during the winter and brake dust was caked on. I cleaned them and part of the rim is pitted bad and brake dust still in there. I tried clay bar and didn't help, wonder if the GWC will help. They are polished aluminum rims by the way.

hmm i neglected my polished aluminum for 2 years and they cleaned up great. all i did was spray on the APC let it soak, spray some more and scrub it with a spounge, rinse and repeat. then i took a mothers powerball and a different brand metal polish and they cleaned up like new. i can post a link to my thread about it if you want.

I'll post pics when I get home.

Here is my procedure:

1. APC sprayed and soaked.

2. More APC and other brand wheel cleaner and scrub with brush.

3. Repeat step #2 with rinse between and after.

4. clay bar with tons of DS

5. rinse

6. clay bar again

7. rinse

8. Metal Polish #1

9. Metal Polish #2

Took about 45-60 minutes a wheel. The clay bar helped on the lip of the wheel (they look good) but the second lip looks horrible. Once I get home, I will post a picture.

I'll post pics when I get home.

Here is my procedure:

1. APC sprayed and soaked.

2. More APC and other brand wheel cleaner and scrub with brush.

3. Repeat step #2 with rinse between and after.

4. clay bar with tons of DS

5. rinse

6. clay bar again

7. rinse

8. Metal Polish #1

9. Metal Polish #2

Took about 45-60 minutes a wheel. The clay bar helped on the lip of the wheel (they look good) but the second lip looks horrible. Once I get home, I will post a picture.

Mothers just came out with a cone shaped foam tool to put on your drill for wheel polishing. Use it with Adams metal polish! I bet it'd work well.

OK, so here are 2 pics that I took and am sharing. The first one is as they were and the second isn't the best although you should be able to see what I am talking about with whats still wrong with em. Any help would be appreciated.

Before:

picture.php?albumid=170&pictureid=978

After:

picture.php?albumid=170&pictureid=979

You can see them also in my photo gallery.