Customer Service 866.965.0400

UPDATE Green Wheel Cleaner UPDATE

Team Adam's

Question

After futher testing we've come to realize that the Green Wheel Cleaner does not need to be diluted! We ran it at full strength and found that it's so safe that even at full concentration it's ready to go right out of the bottle.

Now the world's easiest to use cleaner just got easier to use!

My timing stinks. I now have a 1/2 gallon undiluted and one gallon of diluted wheel cleaner. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

I'm thinking that by diluting it you will probably lose a bit of performance but it will go a hell of a lot further.

Chris

Picked some up yesterday at the clinic. My wheels arent so bad, but Ive got a friend that is very neglectful of his Blazer. Brake dust crusted all over. Ill give it a good test and post some pics later!

How does this compare to Eagle One A-Z all finish cleaner?

I have used the Eagle One for years and been very happy, but will switch to Adam's wheel cleaner if it is just as good (or better!)

I'll let you know! I too have used Eagle one in the past. It works great and doesn't ruin the finish but I DO like that Adam's is OK for the environment.:thumbsup:

How does this compare to Eagle One A-Z all finish cleaner?

I have used the Eagle One for years and been very happy, but will switch to Adam's wheel cleaner if it is just as good (or better!)

I'll let you know! I too have used Eagle one in the past. It works great and doesn't ruin the finish but I DO like that Adam's is OK for the environment.:thumbsup:

Isn't that a pretty harsh cleaner? I think you'll be happy with Adam's and a boar's hair brush which is coming soon :burnout:

I have never been impressed with the Eagle One wheel cleaner. Come to think of it I believe I may still have half a bottle around someplace.

My wifes car collects more brake dust in a week than most do in a month or two, and the green wheel cleaner did get them cleaner with less effort than other products I have tried.

I believe you will be more than happy with the green wheel cleaner.

Picked some up yesterday at the clinic. My wheels arent so bad, but Ive got a friend that is very neglectful of his Blazer. Brake dust crusted all over. Ill give it a good test and post some pics later!

K, so I tried out the Green wheel cleaner on my friends chevy today. The wheels are never cleaned more than a wipe down as he washes his truck maybe once a month or so. Not the worst in the world, still fairly nasty.

before:

temp168-1.jpg

after:

temp169-1.jpg

Not bad at all. Just could have used an toothbrush or something for the little corners, but it came out pretty good.

I was not getting good results with APC on my wheels, but the green wheel cleaner I finally got and just tried is fantastic. The acid test is when you dry them with the white drying towel right? Test passed, still white. Bump for this product. :thumbsup:

Yeah, the new Green Wheel Cleaner is great! I've used it a few times now and really like the results. Last weekend I was washing my roll up garage door and there was some spatter grease on it from the chain drive. APC cleaned the door, but left the white lithium grease there, Green Wheel Cleaner took it off no sweat! Very impressive. APC still has many uses, but this new cleaner gets my vote!

Bruce