Customer Service 866.965.0400

Toys For Tots Drive

Hey everyone,

First off, I want to thank Adam's for supporting one of my favorite causes, Toys For Tots.  It's a really great reason to give.

Secondly, while I was at the get together I was absolutely floored with how willing everyone was to help.  And I don't just mean answering questions.  I pulled my Ridgeline in the back and I had multiple people helping me clay it just because they were excited to teach me how to do it correctly.  I have NEVER seen this level of commitment and customer service.  You are all absolutely incredible.

So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.  Keep doing what you do, and show the world what a real American company is like.

It was great meeting you Dan! Sorry I didn't get to stick around longer but I had to catch my flight back home.

That is the first new Ridgeline I've seen in person. I was a big fan of the first gen Ridgeline for it's versatility, and I have to say that Honda did an awesome job with the new one as well!

And a huge thanks to everyone that came to hang out and hopefully learn a few things  :patriot: