Customer Service 866.965.0400

Full car ceramic kit - possibly???

Team Adams,

I noticed you have 3 separate ceramic coating kits available:  wheel coating, paint coating and trim coating.

Now if I go and buy all 3 of these kits, I'm going to end up with 3 bottles of prep (1 8oz and 2 4oz), 2 bottles of boost, 4 applicators, and a bunch of plush microfiber towels.  Would there be a possibility of making a full car ceramic kit?  Instead of the 3 bottles of prep, make it 1 16oz bottle.  Instead of 2 bottles of boost, make it 1 16oz bottle.

Put together a full ceramic car kit containing this (or something similar):

1X wheel coating
1X paint coating
1X trim coating
1X 16 oz coating prep
1X 16 oz ceramic boost
1X 4 oz tire rubber cleaner
5X coating applicators
5X plush microfibers
2X utility microfibers
3X detailing gloves

Maybe price it around $300-$325 to make it a little cheaper than the $370 for all 3 individual kits.

Hi Matt, thanks for contacting us! I saw that Ryan already replied to the email that you sent us, but I'll paraphrase his response here for everyone else as well:

At this time we do not offer a complete kit; however that does not rule out something in the future. The executive team always have their gears turning, and we will make sure they know there is interest in a complete kit. Creating an all in one kit with new bottle sizes also means either sourcing new boxes or different foam inserts for the current boxes.

The good news is that all three kits qualify for our 20% off deal on chemicals until Sunday at midnight. So if you combine all three and take the 20% off, you are looking at $297 total, and this also qualifies for free shipping. While you wouldn't get the individual 16oz bottles of the Coating Prep and Ceramic Boost, it still will work for you as it is intended. This will be a good way to get the best deal possible for those kits, as we usually only run one or two 20% off sales all year.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Hi Matt, thanks for contacting us! I saw that Ryan already replied to the email that you sent us, but I'll paraphrase his response here for everyone else as well:

At this time we do not offer a complete kit; however that does not rule out something in the future. The executive team always have their gears turning, and we will make sure they know there is interest in a complete kit. Creating an all in one kit with new bottle sizes also means either sourcing new boxes or different foam inserts for the current boxes.

The good news is that all three kits qualify for our 20% off deal on chemicals until Sunday at midnight. So if you combine all three and take the 20% off, you are looking at $297 total, and this also qualifies for free shipping. While you wouldn't get the individual 16oz bottles of the Coating Prep and Ceramic Boost, it still will work for you as it is intended. This will be a good way to get the best deal possible for those kits, as we usually only run one or two 20% off sales all year.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Save 73 bucks son it's the perfect time you buy