Customer Service 866.965.0400

newbies from Mcminnville

josey321

Hello everyone,

We are new here and just wanted to say hi. My wife says maybe we should go see the seminar in vancover and check out this Adams polish stuff we been hearing about. Sounds good to me lets go, Little did we know this was going to change our lives when it comes to car care. What little product we have used so far has proved to be outstanding . Just so you know we are by no means experts at this, however we do know what a can of car wax looks like if that tells you anything ;). Thanks Adam for taking the time to look at the car and for all the helpful tips. What a stand up guy. Were looking forward to the change and learning all we can on how to properly take care of our cars. Now if we can just find room for all this stuff we just went to look at!!!

Thanks

Scott & Rosie

Welcome! I had to Google to see if there was a Vancouver, Oregon. I was thinking that was a dedicated Adam's user to travel to the other Vancouver for a detail clinic. It looks like you are off to a good start with product.

Bruce

Welcome to the forum, just an FYI I grew up in Newberg and when younger used to cruise the streets in Mcminnville. Well that what us farm boys did for fun on Friday nights.

Gary

Thats exactly what we did every friday night. We miss those days they were great

Hi Scott and Rosie, nice to meet you both! Congrats on your Magnum, and I only wish it were dryer so we could have seen more of the swirls in your finish.

So, one of my FAVORITE things on earth is located in your town, the Spruce Goose. I spent much time there, and am a fan of Howard Hughes, and all he accomplished in his life.

You live in a great town, and the little downtown is beautiful as well! Stayed in the little haunted hotel there, I believe it was called the Hotel Oregon??

Here are some photos of Mcminnville and the museum for the other members to enjoy:

Thanks again Scott and Rosie!

-Adam:D