Customer Service 866.965.0400

H20 Guard and Gloss

Nathan

Question

3 answers to this question

H2O guard and gloss is more of a maintenance product than a stand alone sealant. That being said, I've used it alone and got good results. After a strip wash, clay and application of H2O guard and gloss, I would say that car beaded well for a solid 3 months. On my truck I strip wash, clay, polish of needed, liquid paint sealant a d then maintain with H2O guard and gloss. To answer your question though, I have seen 6 months of beading easily out of LPS alone and at least 3 months out of H2O g&g alone.

I agree LPS is far more durable but the H20 is no slouch either. H20 is the only sealant I use on my roof and trim and holds up really well, I typically apply it again at 4-5 weeks and it's still going strong. H20 also compliments LPS and the application is easy, for some reason this winter my hood has been showing water spots/etching horribly with just LPS and I'm now testing if the H20 helps in that area. I have zero water spots on the roof with just the H20. LPS is still going strong (applied in November)

I reapply sealant/wax often so the longest I had H20 GG on was for 3 months. It did bead like I had just put it on. I actually like it better then LPS for use on our Wrangler. It is easy to apply and I can use it on the plastic fenders as well. I had the entire Jeep done in 10-15 min. It has become my new favorite Adams product.

Edited by Thorsager