Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tattoo ideas

6spdg37s

Whats up guys? As you know im a semi new member on your forum but you guys are making me feel at home very quickly. So i currently have one tattoo that my father drew for me its a cross with rosary beads wrapped around it on my right arm. I will post a pic when i am not at work. Anyway i wanna get a second tattoo in a few weeks/month or so. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas/suggestions.

my two current ideas are A) blessed mother half sleeve (pretty much) on my left arm off of my grandmothers prayer card B) Only God Can Judge Me across my upper back like by my shoulders. If anyone has any suggestions, pics, ideas feel free to comment the thread and help a fellow member out. O yea and one more thing i work in finance, so they cant b below the elbow

I'm not the tattoo type, but if I was I think I would show something that keeps me humble, reminds me of the things that I'm grateful for, etc. Or something I would defend to the death, like God or Country.

I think it's crazy when people ink themselves with a product logo (like Harley-Davidson, Corvette, etc).

That said, I'm sure that within 5 posts someone will suggest an Adam's logo. Possibly Adam himself. :lolsmack:

Rich

I'm not the tattoo type, but if I was I think I would show something that keeps me humble, reminds me of the things that I'm grateful for, etc. Or something I would defend to the death, like God or Country.

I think it's crazy when people ink themselves with a product logo (like Harley-Davidson, Corvette, etc).

That said, I'm sure that within 5 posts someone will suggest an Adam's logo. Possibly Adam himself. :lolsmack:

Rich

while everyone has their own taste..i personally agree with you that is y im sticking to the religious theme personally

My next tattoo will be Red Sox themed. You may want to consider that or perhaps something Celtic (not the basketball team) in design. There is a guy in Newport RI that does amazing work with Celtic knots, etc.

I'm not a fan of tattoos and have none, but if there are Adam's discounts on the line I may consider. :)

As for your situation, get one that means the most to you. I've always thought if someone gets a tattoo it should mean something very deep because you have it forever.

I'm not a fan of tattoos and have none, but if there are Adam's discounts on the line I may consider. :)

As for your situation, get one that means the most to you. I've always thought if someone gets a tattoo it should mean something very deep because you have it forever.

Very true! Remember that for sure.

okay well heres an update...i went and talked to my guy.. btw if any of you are in the jersey area and need one done def hit him up.. NATE at http://www.fatkattats.com anyway it will cost me about 700 plus tip so im lookin at almost a G and about 7 hrs of work bein done....and i just found out i got into grad school. so im gonna b unemployed for a year and thats alota money that could help me..so im probably going to have to wait until next year :(

Then I'm one sick puppy. I spent 3 years with the 101st, got out without a tattoo. Always wanted a vette. At the age of 40, I started experiencing back problems and they could not figure out why. They started doing blood tests thinking I may have cancer. I thought I'm not going out without having a corvette so a couple days later I bought my first corvette. A 2004 with 4500 miles. To make a long story short, 6 weeks ago I got a tattoo of the C-5 emblem on my left shoulder. The artists took a picture of the emblem off of the front of my C-5 and was able to make the template from it and the rest is history. Great, now this is just one more thing I have to talk to my psychiatrist about...Oh my gosh, I'm late for my appointment....gotta go :hi: This mid-life crisis is killing me....:willy:

Then I'm one sick puppy. I spent 3 years with the 101st, got out without a tattoo. Always wanted a vette. At the age of 40, I started experiencing back problems and they could not figure out why. They started doing blood tests thinking I may have cancer. I thought I'm not going out without having a corvette so a couple days later I bought my first corvette. A 2004 with 4500 miles. To make a long story short, 6 weeks ago I got a tattoo of the C-5 emblem on my left shoulder. The artists took a picture of the emblem off of the front of my C-5 and was able to make the template from it and the rest is history. Great, now this is just one more thing I have to talk to my psychiatrist about...Oh my gosh, I'm late for my appointment....gotta go :hi: This mid-life crisis is killing me....:willy:

Thanks for your service! :patriot:

Tattoos aside, how's the shoulder? I hope it didn't turn out to be the big C. :(

And here's a Vette wave to you, brother! :hi: