Customer Service 866.965.0400

Yellow Glass Towels 2.0

I gave the yellow glass towels another shot today with the aerosol cleaner after really disliking them when they first came out. I clayed, cleaned, sealed, and applied boost on all my windows. I'm thinking maybe they just didn't agree too much with the liquid cleaner for whatever reason, because they performed well enough with the aerosol. What I did notice however, is I was only able to use it for 2 windows where they would wipe clean, haze free. It seems as soon as they get damp "dirty", they become ineffective. I still favor the blue towels much more, but the yellow seems to do the job, assuming you have a large stack of them. My SUV has 10 windows... so having enough yellow towels for a few washes before a laundry load is out of the question right now. But I was pleased with how they worked while they were clean.

I've always hated the blue towels. When the new ones came out I almost threw the blue ones away after using the new style. I've never have good luck with the blue towels. While cleaning a customers truck Sunday night. I went to do the windows. The new style towels were so grabby and left tons of lint. I had no choice but to try the blue towels. They worked flawlessly and wiped streak free with the Liquid glass cleaner. That's the only time I've had any luck with them. Glad I kept them.

I usually fold the towel in fourths, that way I get 8 clean surfaces. I also use one towel to clean, and another one on the flat side of the towel to wipe dry. I use the green ones.

I usually fold the towel in fourths, that way I get 8 clean surfaces. I also use one towel to clean, and another one on the flat side of the towel to wipe dry. I use the green ones.

I've been trying to use less product but the green towels seem to bleed product through to the opposite side of the towel quickly. I do the two towel method as well. One to clean, and another do dry and buff. I have the blue towels but I haven't used them yet.

I've been trying to use less product but the green towels seem to bleed product through to the opposite side of the towel quickly. I do the two towel method as well. One to clean, and another do dry and buff. I have the blue towels but I haven't used them yet.

I agree. I also have serious product bleed through. But as long as the towel is dry, they seem to work well. But I still favor the blue. I left the sealant haze quite a bit longer this time and I didn't have any grabbiness issues like last time.