Customer Service 866.965.0400

cheap HID kits no group buy required

6spdg37s

hey guys..so i belong to g35nyc.com and they posted up ddmtuning.com its a german tuning themed site based in cali? i think? anyway they got amazing prices on HID kits i ordered my dad one for xmas and custom fabricated it into his beemer. they also have HID upgrade bulbs such as d2s, d2r etc; There customer service is SO SO and it took about a month for me to recieve the kit. but regardless cheap is cheap anyway kits been in since january with no problems except you have to wait about 15 sec before turning the headlights on because the Bulb out eliminator modules need to register (**** german cars) anyway check it out

www.ddmtuning.com

You can buy them from eBay member HID4U for about $80 shipped... I ordered on a saturday and had them by thursday... Super fast shipping and never had a issue at all. I have bought a few sets from there.

Much better than waiting a month ...

Usually you get what you pay for, especially with electronics. I don't want to knock them because I don't have first hand experience but you said yourself their customer service is so so. So what happens if a bulb goes out under warranty? You going to wait a month to get a new one?

Spend a little extra money and get them from a reputable company that you know stand behind their product and has great customer service. There are lots of them out there.

Usually you get what you pay for, especially with electronics. I don't want to knock them because I don't have first hand experience but you said yourself their customer service is so so. So what happens if a bulb goes out under warranty? You going to wait a month to get a new one?

Spend a little extra money and get them from a reputable company that you know stand behind their product and has great customer service. There are lots of them out there.

:iagree:

:iagree:

I made the mistake of buying 2 sets at what looked like the best price ever from a company called VVME (or something like that). They were shipped from China and only 3 of the 4 ballasts worked. The cost of shipping the crappy one back was just about what the kit cost new, so instead I ordered a whole new kit. Guess what? Only one of those new ballasts worked, too. So in my experience 2/3rds of the kits were faulty. And there was zero customer support or way to contact them. Never again.

So, the moral is -- buy quality, buy local when possible, and make sure that you have a reputable vendor on the other end of the transaction.

Rich

well they said it was becuase of christmas time i did place the order dec 2nd. i would order from them again though after xmas when i orderd the Bulb out warning light cancel module it got there in about week and a half.

well regardless i know on my G to change them i gotta take the two front wheels off and remove the plastic shielding to get access...the viper im not too sure how to even get to the headlights or fog lights and idk if i wanna start pullin that car apart lol