Customer Service 866.965.0400

2008 Subaru STi

This car was tougher than it looked. The swirls were deeper than appear in pics and couldn't gets shot of the scratches. This car had clear bra on the bumper, whole hood, front fenders, A pillars, 12inches of the roof, a small section of the rear doors and side skirts.

I did a comparison on the wheels between Adam's Green Wheel Cleaner and P21s wheel gel. My pics turned out like crap and won't post them here, but I will say the Adam's perfomed slightly better and is Earth friendly so it comes out as a winner. It was more effective a t loosening baked on brake dust.

Before:

003-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

nice job!....can i ask whats with the painters tape in the before pics?....

huge difference tho....yay! no more swirls!

My guess, is to protect the plastics and/or clear bra, where the correction work was not needed or to keep those areas from being hit when using the pads.

But, I could be mistaken....

BTW: Nice work...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks good Taig

Did you use the clear polish this time with the machine?

yes I used the machine with the clear polish this time. I started with the flex turned way down until I got a feel for it and then went setting 3 and it worked well. I still need a little more practice at it though, I think I can still achieve better results.

Nice work Taig! I'd LOVE to see a 1/2 wheel with P21s, and 1/2 wheel with Green Wheel Cleaner comparison on your next detail.

Thanks for testing goods for us my friend!:2thumbs:

yes I used the machine with the clear polish this time. I started with the flex turned way down until I got a feel for it and then went setting 3 and it worked well. I still need a little more practice at it though, I think I can still achieve better results.

What pad did you use?