Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass Boost and Glass Cleaner Questions

LSX Maestro

Question

I received the products in the title.  My truck is currently coated in LPS and then topped with H2O GG regularly, the last coating of H2O GG hasn't even seen the road yet (Has been sitting in the garage).  My windows had accumulated some garage dust so I thought I'd test out glass cleaner (Mind you, LPS + H2O GG is on my windows).  The Glass Cleaner seemed to want to strip off the Sealants as the towel went from slipping across the surface to skidding and grabbing across the surface. The very official, Fingertip-touch-test agreed with the towel that the glass wasn't anywhere near as slick as it was before. So I applied the Glass Boost.  That brought back the slickness if not more slickness than before (H2O GG).  I haven't had it out in the rain to test the hydrophobic qualities.  How long will Glass Boost last on its own? If it doesn't provide superior qualities to the H2O GG process then I'll probably not really use them as I can currently wash + rinse + dry with H2O on all surfaces and know everything is slick and protected (And looks good).  Maybe I could just skip the Glass Cleaner usage and just use Glass Boost over the top of the H2O GG that's on the windows?  

5 answers to this question

Hi guys. I recently used GG glass sealant and Adams Ceramic Boost over it. I understand that's not recommended just thought I'd do it and see what happens. I think it boosted the glass sealant w/o the extra money to buy Glass boost (already had ceramic boost: great stand alone spray sealant) Anyway, opt has an excellent glass clnr with protection... maybe Adams will release one some day. Buying all these cleaners, boosters, sealants etc is very costly..."think outside the box". B)