Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Jumbo Vac N' Blo Car Vacuum by Metro Vac

Team Adam's

Question

Adam's Jumbo Vac N' Blo Portable Vacuum by MetroVac

If Binford Tools made a vacuum, this is the unit that Tim Taylor would buy. It’s got more of everything. At Adam's Polishes, we like that!

While my original Vac N' Blo car vacuum is one of my all-time favorite detailing tools, it’s short on a few things. Take the hose for example, it’s a modest 6’. The filter canister is also modest, holding 4-5 car loads of junk. Mind you, these are not bad features for a “portable vacuum.”

Enter the Jumbo Vac N' Blo. It has everything I love about the original Vac N' Blo vacuum, only a whole lot more! The generous 24 foot hose allows you to go all the way around the car or to the other side of the garage! The canister is larger, too. In fact, it’s almost a full yard, with the capacity to collect months of garbage.

Of course, it comes fully equipped with all the tools, attachments and brushes you'll need to vacuum your car to spotless perfection. In addition to the vacuuming attachments, the kit includes mounting hooks to hang your Jumbo Vac N' Blo on the wall (look pretty cool and really impresses the friends). If you’re a car nut, you’ll love the convenience of simply flipping the power switch and grabbing the hose. What a convenience! What POWER!

Made in the USA.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-400-adams-jumbo-vac-n-blo-car-vacuum-by-metro-vac.aspx

400.jpg

18 answers to this question

I just got mine and all I can say is WOW !!!!!!!

This thing is extremely well made and it has wheels on it so you can just take it off the wall and take it where ever you need it !!!!!

If you are undecided about getting one I say go for it, I'm glad I did :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

This thing is extremely well made and it has wheels on it so you can just take it off the wall and take it where ever you need it !!!!!

If you are undecided about getting one I say go for it, I'm glad I did :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

How would you compare it to a regular shop vac bill

:worth:

Mine arrived last week. Mounted on the wall in between the double doors. Can vacume in the garage or a car parked in front of the door. My son loves it. The shop vac has not moved since we got the new vac, my sons first comment, no more dragging the heavy shop vac, no more tipping it over either.

I have a friend who is a plumber, he is going to run the intake and exhaust through the wall so I can just connect outside and that way the exhaust won't kickup any dust in the garage either :thumbsup: