Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hey from SW Kansas

Toms94

Just wanted to stop in and say hi from southwest Kansas. I have been learning about detailing since buying my 94 Corvette 5 years ago. Although I not the greatest yet, :D I am learning and recently switched to Adams products and a new PC. My first attempts were less than perfect, but it is a starting place and my DD looks a whole lot better than it did.

Hope to learn a lot from the forum here. (I know that I will)

Welcome to the forum! Lots of good information here. Jump in, the water is warm! :D

A.J. I just jumped in right after you and the water is warm. What have you been doing?????

Welcome to the site Tom. I'm a new guy also and I have been learning a bunch so far. The folks on here are top notch people. Like they say, ask away.

Rob

:usa

Edited by MarylandTDI
typo fix

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been a fan of the Junkman for over a year, meeting him (so to speak) over at corvetteactioncenter and following some of his threads at Digitalcorvettes. It was watching his videos that got me really into the mood to learn more about detailing.

As far as my rides.....well my pride and joy is my 94 Corvette, arctic white/torch red Z07 coupe. She has seen over 119k and I try my darnedest to keep it looking and running like new. My DD is my 99 Silverado Medium Gray/charcoal. After buying the Vette, she sat outside four four years, so it really needed help in the detailing department. A year ago I bought a lift for the garage so I can store all three vehicles inside, my Silverado is back to being babied and again, I have had an easier time keeping it clean. Lastly is my wifes 03 Bonneville SSEi white/tan, she likes to have her car clean so I have my work cut out for me taking care of three cars.

Here's a picture of my rather tight garage space.

garageremodel-fourpostliftassemb-23.jpg

garageremodel-fourpostliftassemb-21.jpg

A.J. I just jumped in right after you and the water is warm. What have you been doing?????

Way to much of this, and summer hasn't even started! :D

grillin.jpg

That was last night... :rockon:

Here's a picture of my rather tight garage space.

garageremodel-fourpostliftassemb-23.jpg

Man, I would love to get at those Vettes! Too bad you don't live closer. We could knock'em out and fire up the grill for a evening of bloated stomachs and beer breath! :2thumbs: