Customer Service 866.965.0400

Full truck detail

Eric91Z

I am a recent Adam's convert, coming from the world of Zaino previously.  Did a good wash, clay, Paint Sealant a few weeks ago.  From there, ordered some more products.  Now need to start looking at the bulk stuff (wheel cleaner, Quick Detail, etc).  Anyway, got the Foam Gun and some other stuff and finally got to use them today.  Over the last 3 weeks have put about 1500 miles or so on the truck for road trips.  1 trip about 750 round trip pulling the camper and last one a week trip to Branson with the family.  LOTS of midwest bugs on the front. Still more to get off, but didn't finish today.

Anyway, today did the following:

1. APC on wheel wells, Tire Cleaner on the tires, Wheel Cleaner on the wheels

2. Foam gun with Ultra Foam Shampoo and 2 bucket wash, starting with the bugs up front and top down with 2 mitts

3. Rinsed and pulled in garage

4. Dried with H2O G&G

5. VRT on wheels, and exterior plastics

6. First time using the Brillant Glaze today on exterior paint, chrome, and windows, including side view mirrors which seems to be quite the finishing touch for exterior glass.

7. Tried a little Under Carriage Spay on the visible areas in the wheel wells (not the wheel well liners as those are carpet)

8. Finish with some Quick Detail

9. And then interior detail and interior windows

I am slow, but it is done and everything drying now.

IMG_5618.jpg

IMG_5621.jpg

IMG_5622.jpg

IMG_5623.jpg

IMG_5625.jpg

IMG_5626.jpg

IMG_5628.jpg

3 minutes ago, blcksilv08 said:

Great work! Nice looking truck! Brilliant glaze is definitely the ticket for windows....inside and out.

Definitely impressed with the BG on the exterior of the windows.  And I like my windows clean.  Going to try on inside of windshield next.  Is it safe on tinted windows?  Although my side windows clean up better than the front.  Or easier I should say.

I would shy away from using it on tint.  Not saying I don't use it on the inside of mine but that's my risk.  The solvent in the glaze could cause issues.  Use it on your windshield for sure, the clarity will be phenomenal.

7 minutes ago, Fire_Pilot said:

I must say, I am quite impressed with how good that Truck looks!   GREAT job!

Thanks. Try to keep it simple with the mods and keep it clean. Still doing new AT/Hybrid tires (on the stock wheels), front end level via Bilstein struts/shocks, and Air Lift air bags. And have to say, the tow mirrors were one of the best investments yet - both towing and not towing.