Customer Service 866.965.0400

PSA: Protect the bottles when shipping!

MikeSoFlo

Anytime you are shipping a bottle, PLEASE make sure you protect the tops. They are very fragile and will easily crack. 

This is a result of the top not being protected and USPS not giving a rats a$$. I am not knocking the person who sent this but rather want to make everyone aware of how easily the tops of these bottles can break. 

UPS, FedEx or USPS do NOT take care of your packages. They are tossed around like rag dolls. If you wouldn't feel comfortable tossing the package a few feet, then don't ship it. 

20180731_101249.jpg

If it was shipped by Adam's than you probably noticed the boxes are more heavy duty than other shippers. Also they put lots of packing in to protect the items inside. If it was shipped directly from Adam's just give em a call they will make it right!

11 minutes ago, tjk said:

If it was shipped by Adam's than you probably noticed the boxes are more heavy duty than other shippers. Also they put lots of packing in to protect the items inside. If it was shipped directly from Adam's just give em a call they will make it right!

That wasn’t Adam’s. My guess was it was a trade on here. 

It was a trade. I know Adam's would take of me. Just posting as a reminder to make sure you are protecting what you ship. Luckily only the top broke and the bottle wasn't crushed.