Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Winter-Prep On The 4Runner

zw470

Iron Remover > Visco Clay > Glass Sealant > Ceramic Boost.  I don't have any of my detailing tools with me so the wheel-wells and tires will still need to be properly cleaned at some point, but this will do for now.

1M9J1O5.jpg

vT9RO9E.jpg

M7Qu8jp.jpg

dJzR6mz.jpg

NFkneZU.jpg

Xko2Tv2.jpg

udPJ4VC.jpg

ckGRaTu.jpg

NFkneZU.jpg

I don't know if it's visible in the pictures, but the trim on the roof-bars and around the rear window needs some attention, too.  Whatever the dealership put on streaked like hell so it will need some T&RC, Trim Restorer and possibly Trim Coating if I can talk myself into it.  I didn't get much color change with the Iron Remover, I used an entire 16oz bottle and it didn't seem anywhere near as powerful as other decon-sprays I've used.  I suppose it's possible that there wasn't much Iron for it to Remove, but I highly doubt it.  Everyone knows how Visco Clay and Glass Sealant work, I won't go into that.

Now the Ceramic Boost?  Wow.  Just wow.  It's not quite as easy to apply as H2O G&G, but the gloss, depth and "slickness" the 'Boost adds definitely bests H2O G&G.  I'm hoping to get a month out of it before I reapply and I don't think that will be a problem at all.  If you want an idea of just how "slick" feeling it is, my wedding ring no longer stays on my finger :eek:

1 hour ago, zw470 said:

Iron Remover > Visco Clay > Glass Sealant > Ceramic Boost.  I don't have any of my detailing tools with me so the wheel-wells and tires will still need to be properly cleaned at some point, but this will do for now.

1M9J1O5.jpg

vT9RO9E.jpg

M7Qu8jp.jpg

dJzR6mz.jpg

NFkneZU.jpg

Xko2Tv2.jpg

udPJ4VC.jpg

ckGRaTu.jpg

NFkneZU.jpg

I don't know if it's visible in the pictures, but the trim on the roof-bars and around the rear window needs some attention, too.  Whatever the dealership put on streaked like hell so it will need some T&RC, Trim Restorer and possibly Trim Coating if I can talk myself into it.  I didn't get much color change with the Iron Remover, I used an entire 16oz bottle and it didn't seem anywhere near as powerful as other decon-sprays I've used.  I suppose it's possible that there wasn't much Iron for it to Remove, but I highly doubt it.  Everyone knows how Visco Clay and Glass Sealant work, I won't go into that.

Now the Ceramic Boost?  Wow.  Just wow.  It's not quite as easy to apply as H2O G&G, but the gloss, depth and "slickness" the 'Boost adds definitely bests H2O G&G.  I'm hoping to get a month out of it before I reapply and I don't think that will be a problem at all.  If you want an idea of just how "slick" feeling it is, my wedding ring no longer stays on my finger :eek:

It looks great, except you missed all that “black tar” on your license plate ?

Just got my first two bottles of CB!  I love the HGG so if its better than it I’m super stoked for CB!!

16 hours ago, zw470 said:

1M9J1O5.jpg

vT9RO9E.jpg

M7Qu8jp.jpg

dJzR6mz.jpg

NFkneZU.jpg

Xko2Tv2.jpg

udPJ4VC.jpg

ckGRaTu.jpg

NFkneZU.jpg

Looks great! I love this car. So agressive and mean looking. Job well done!