Customer Service 866.965.0400

2003 Mitsubishi Evo VIII

Looks great!

Maybe it's just the lighting, but the fitment on that carbon fiber trunk looks a bit...off :willy:

That was something that stuck out to me too. Maybe the trunk was popped so that it was sitting up a bit?

You did an awesome job on that car Sundog. Really brought it back from the brink.

To get perfect fitment with CF you have to buy from the few high quality companies from what i've heard.

Yeah you have to kind of know who you are getting it from and know they know what they are doing. I've been doing some very minor carbon fiber work for about 5 years now and to get what I would consider a high quality piece you really have to achieve perfection all the way from the start, which means from mold making all the way through to final finishing.

Most companies out there selling parts to the sport compact/ lower end sports car world just don't put the effort into it to ensure perfect fitment. Granted some of that comes down to the installer which is usually a kid in his garage with no knowledge of that stuff. Even some higher end companies make some pretty shoddy parts. I saw a defuse for a Lotus once that the guy paid a fortune for and the fit was awful.

ok sorry I ramble. back on topic now. :)