Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail product uses around the house?

Agent 009

Question

So i’ve used glass sealant in one form or another for years on my shower doors, but it got me thinking...are there other products in the lineup that have interesting other uses? I was testing the ceramic waterless wash on my painted tile shower stall just for the fun of it. Any other fun ones?

Edited by Agent 009

16 hours ago, Captain Slow said:

^ Congratulations on leaving Illinois.  

LOL - couldn't wait to get out.  Tennessee is a great place to live!

I was hoping that some of the previous responders to this thread would chime in, but I'm guessing that a lot of them no longer use this forum.  :(

Just this morning - detail spray on my tool cabinet, interior cleaner on my computer mouse, and my mini air cannon to blow out vacuum cleaner filters. There are tons more uses, of course.

On 3/7/2022 at 10:47 AM, TOBASCO said:

OK - moved out of Illinois and down to Tennessee into a new home.  Our bathroom has a glass wall partition that doesn't get direct water, but does fog up a lot, especially in the winter.  Now that this thread is 3 years old, I was wondering if anyone had any updates on uses with newer products that give the best results.  My primary area of interest is:

-  initial cleaning

-  coating for water repelling

-  reduce fogging

Thanks for any help!

IMG_2561.JPG

Use Surface Prep to clean the glass, then apply Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating (Advanced) to your glass. You could also use Glass Sealant, Glass Boost or the new Anti-Fog, but those are more temporary solutions. Let us know what you decide!